Monday, February 11, 2013

Still alive and kicking...

It's been awhile since I've used this space, but that's going to be changing here over the course of the next few days and weeks.

Whether it's general editorializing my thoughts about gaming, interviewing companies about a product of theirs that I like, or whatever else strikes my fancy at the time, Emerson's Bookshelf shall return to activity. It's been almost a year and a half, but I wasn't totally idle.

Currently I'm the Editor-in-Chief of Rite Publishing's Adventure Quarterly, as the name implies it is a quarterly offering of adventures. Our focus is not only on adventures that use the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game for their mechanics, but also focus on the more unusual and unique adventure styles and tropes. All in all, it's an enjoyable project and we're doing quite well.

We're accepting submissions, by the way.

Additionally, I'm also a full-time case and office manager with a regional private non-profit legal services company in southern Oregon. It's an emotionally satisfying job that happens to pay well enough; it's definitely a nice day job that fuels the fun stuff.

Anyhow, there'll be more to come in the following days.

No comments: